"I’m history! No, I’m mythology! Nah, I don’t care what I am I’m free!" -Genie
I keep wishing this isn’t true, that someone got their facts wrong or it’s a trick. But it’a not.. Thank you for giving a Mrs. Doubtfire her warmth, a genie his heart, a boy flight, and for making the lives of all of us who loved you so much brighter. Genie, you’re free… #riprobinwilliams
"what’s the worst that could happen? I’ll be TOO cool?" I say as I strap the rocket blasters to my heelys
I’m never swearing again.
I’m not sure whether to laugh, or feel kind of ashamed that I’ve used one of these, willingly, in the last 24 hours.
Reading the whole list reminds me so much of my Mormon coworkers when I lived in Utah.
People are already getting excited about Halloween and by people I mean me
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”